Malam minggu terakhir 2015

Was nothing special, but...... malam minggu terakhir 2015.

Spending the last saturday of 2015 at home,  listening music and randomly baca-baca blog orang atau nonton tutorial di YouTube. 

Saya lagi sering dengar lagu Why do you let me stay here? dan I was made for you by She & Him 
Biar suasana malam minggu dikamar saya yang sudah remang-remang lebih terasa syahdu#eaa

 
                                                Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?


Why do you let me stay here
All by myself?
Why don't you come and play here?
I'm just sitting on the shelf

Why don't you sit right down and stay a while?
We like the same things and I like your style
It's not a secret, why do you keep it?
I'm just sitting on the shelf

I've gotta get your presents
Let's make it known
I think you're just so pleasant
I would like you for my own

Why don't you sit right down and make me smile?
You make me feel like I am just a child
Why do you edit? just give me credit
I'm just sitting on the shelf

You Might Also Like

0 komentar